Then end of the year is quickly approaching what do you need to do differently for the upcoming year!
First of all clear your cache and history in your Browser:
Do a search on Google for your Company Name:
- Does your Google Place Page appear on the first page listing both your website and place page information.
- Are you appearing organically on the first page.
- Are your Social Media Pages listed/appearing.
- Are there other listings that showcase your Business.
If you answered “No” to any of the questions and you see competitors on that first page they may be taking your customers.
Do a search on Google for your “Services” and your “City Name”:
For example if you are an insurance agent search for “car insurance (your city)”
- Are you showing up in Google Maps
- Are you appearing organically on the first page
- Are your Social Media pages listed/appearing
- Are there other listings that showcase or mention your Business
Repeat for every “Service you” offer
If you answered “No” to any of the questions and you see your competitors on that first page they may be taking the customers.
The question is how am I going to be on the first page when your customers are looking for your services that you offer and increase your internet presence.
We can actually take a look and give you a complete Analysis of your listing and your website and let you know what it would take to help you obtain that first page presence on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
The Search Kings can literally let you know what can be accomplished within your budget and goals.
If you are not able to find your company on the internet then how can your Customers?
Call (435) 830-4341 or Toll Free (888) 828-2212
And make 2014 the year that you can obtain the new clientele!